Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Couponing Adventure

It all started a few weeks ago when my neighborhood ladies league had a guest speaker that opened my eyes to the world of stretching my family budget through smart shopping. This involves clipping coupons like crazy and watching the ads to get the best deals.  I also learned to stock up on items when they are cheap because of store sales + coupons. 

Once my supply is started and I am just replenishing what we use and stocking up on the next great deal it will be much easier to maintain a lower grocery budget.  I will be able to easily create meals from what I have on hand. 

Since embarking on this adventure, I have seen the biggest savings on cereal, snack food and laundry products. 

I am going to write about my savings each week and hopefully get to the point where I can spot deals and tell you what I will be buying for the upcoming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment