Sunday, March 14, 2010

Coupon Savings Week of 2/21

I went on my first couponing trip yesterday. I think I did pretty well and expect to do better as my experience increases. I spent more than I wanted to out of pocket, but used part of my money for the week for stocking up which why I purchased so many cereals and boxed meals. Here is what I ended up with:

Giant Eagle:
Spent: $51.46
Total Savings: $47.73
What I purchased:
5 boxes Wheaties Fuel
3 boxes Cinnamon Toast Crunch
2 boxes Chocolate Cherrios
8 Romano's Macaroni Grill Complete Boxed Meals
8 Wanchai Ferry Complete Boxed Meals
4 packs of Starkist Tuna Creations

Kroger:
Spent: $40.11
Total Savings: $61.71
What I purchased:
5 boxes Green Giant Frozen Vegetable
5 Freschetta Pizzas
5 Oscar Meyer Lunchables
5 packs Kroger Shredded Cheese
2 boxes of Capri Sun
1 2-liter of 7-up
1 jar of Kraft Mayo
3 tubes of Chapstick
1 tube of Blistex
1 tube of Colgate

Meijer:
Spent: $16.71
Total Savings: $33.01
Money Toward Next Order: $8.00
What I purchased:
6 boxes of Grape Nuts
2 6-packs of Trix Yogurt
1 4-pack of Activia Yogurt
4 gallons 2% Milk
1 Marzetti's Salad Dressing
2 packs of Sargento Shredded Cheese
2 boxes of Orville Reddenbacher Microwave Popcorn

No comments:

Post a Comment