Monday, March 15, 2010

The Hazard of Cheap Fruit Snacks

I shared a post about all of the great deals I have received on fruit snacks over the past two weeks.  My kids have been enjoying this bounty and I realized this morning that they may be enjoying it a bit too much.  When I went to get my middle child (Evan, 2) ready for the day I discovered what I thought was a major head wound, but turned out to be Gushers fruit snack smashed into the side of his head.

The boys had their before bed snack upstairs since they were watching a movie and Evan must have fallen asleep without finishing the Gushers. I didn't see them around him when I tucked him in so I honestly have no idea how it ended up in the bed.

I will have to spend this evening using all of my cheap laundry detergent to clean the sheets.

Here is what his head looked like:

No comments:

Post a Comment