Monday, March 15, 2010

Coupon Savings Week of 3/14 (Part 1) - Meijer

I started my shopping week off at Meijer to take advantage of their 10 for $10 sale. The 11th item purchased as part of the 10 for $10 was also free. This made some of the items I had coupons for free and the money off applied to the bottom line on my order.  With coupons I was able to get 13 bags of Chex Mix for free and 3 bags Goldfish crackers for free. 

Total Spent:  $27.29
Total Savings:  $79.85
What I purchased:
13 bags of Chex Mix
6 bags of Goldfish
5 lb pack of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
5 1 lb packs of ground turkey
8 cans of Manwich
1 Nivea for Men body wash
2 Johnson's Buddies bath soaps
3 Renuzit Air Freshners
2 Gallons 2% Milk
12 boxes of Green Giant frozen vegetables
4 cans Del Monte diced tomatoes
4 cans Pillsbury Grands biscuits

No comments:

Post a Comment