Saturday, March 27, 2010

Kroger TRIPLE Coupons!

This week Kroger had triple coupons which means that any coupon $0.50 or under will be tripled.  I had my short list for Kroger but decided to take a little longer for shopping this week to make sure I maximized the triple coupon savings.  As I sorted through my coupons for those that were expired, I pulled out the ones that were $0.50 or less.  I had the organized by type when I went to the store and basically went down each isle looking at the coupons and item prices.  I was able to snag a few more deals that had I stuck to my original list.  However, the savings with triple coupons on most items was not as great as I had anticipated.  Maybe they know what coupons are out there so they don't offer sales on many of the items that a coupon would apply to.

I had three orders this week.  I made a mistake and put my Grands on separate orders, had I put them on the same order I would have earned $2 toward my next order.  Oh well, you win some, you lose some.  There wasn't really and logic to putting them on separate orders, just didn't think it through.

Order Summary:
Spent:  $39.01
Saved:  $115.73
Purchased:
7 2 liters of Diet Coke
2 bottles Lysol all purpose cleaner
2 spray bottles Lysol bathroom cleaner
2 bottles Lysol toilet bowl cleaner
2 spray bottle Lysol antibacterial kitchen cleaner
1 bottle Sun laundry detergent
4 Pillsbury Grands biscuits
1 pack Arm & Hammer dryer sheets
2 Suave kids body wash
2 5 lb bags Gold Medal flour
2 cans Carnation evaporated milk
4 3 packs of Irish Spring
3 Secret deodorants
6 Betty Crocker warm delights
1 Oscar Meyer lunchable
1 French's Worchestershire Sauce
1 box Hefty kids cups
1 Betty Crocker frosting
3 Listerine pocket strips
1 Progresso light soup
2 Campbell's condensed soups
3 boxes 90 calorie Fiber One bars
3 boxes Chex Mix turtle bars
1 bottle Softsoap liquid
2 bottles Suave lotion

I also received a coupon for a free 2 liter of diet Mountain Dew.  I will be sure to pick this up when I go Krogering next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment