Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Shopping for the Upcoming Week

Jason made it home on Sunday and I have been sick since last Thursday so the focus o/n my coupons has been drifting.  I checked out the ad for Giant Eagle that ends tomorrow and there aren't any screaming deals for me.  The only freebie is Softsoap that is 10 for $10 or $1 each. There was a $0.50 coupon in my All You magazine, but I can't find it.  I think I may have already used it.

Regardless, a trip to Giant Eagle isn't warranted for a free soap valued at $1.  I thought about picking up some Pierogies since they are $2 each and I have $1 off two boxes, but my freezer is fairly stocked and my coupon isn't going to expire anytime soon.

I still have to post my amazing savings from my second trip to Meijer last week.  I plan on checking out the blogs before Saturday so I can hit the rest of the stores on Saturday morning while my hubby stays home with the kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment