Monday, March 15, 2010

Coupon Savings Week of 2/28 (Part 1)

Kroger is having a great sale this week. I am spending the extra money we have and stocking up on what I can. Ideally once I have a nice stockpile of non-perishable goods, I will be able to spend $30-$70 a week on great deals and replenishing depleted items.

I still have a few items to pick up at Meijer and Walgreens. I might stop back by Kroger tomorrow to stock up on a few more items and use the $9.00 I earned for my next order. I was amazed when the register total before the scanned coupons was $157.00, once all the coupons were applied my total was $67.

The total savings includes coupons, bonus coupons, and card savings.

Kroger:
Spent: $67.49
Total Savings: $144.00
Received $9.00 for my next order
What I purchased:

4 bags Green Giant Steamed Vegetables
4 boxes of Fruit Roll Ups
5 6-packs of Trix Yogurt
3 boxes of GoGurt
11 Betty Crocker Warm Delights
6 bags of Chex Mix (various flavors)
9 cans of Progresso Light Soup
1 Betty Crocker Frosting
4 Betty Crocker Mashed Potato Pouches
4 boxes Fiber One Muffin Mix
6 bags Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters
1 pack Jennie O Turkey Sausage (free with mail in rebate)
3 boxes Chex Mix Bars
1 Tide Detergent
1 Tide Stain Booster
4 boxes Nature Valley Granola Bars

CVS:
Spent: $11.49
Total Savings: $8.55
Extra Care Bucks Earned: 3.50
What I purchased:

4 packs of Bower Bar Energy Gels (for Jason)
1 bottle Excedrin Back and Body
1 Gain Laundry Detergent

Giant Eagle:
Spent: $35.27
Total Savings: $41.71
Received $2.00 for my next order
What I purchased:

10 boxes Kellog's Frosted Mini-Wheats
4 12-packs Diet Dr. Pepper
4 boxes Super Pretzels
3 boxes Special K Granola Cereal
3 boxes Betty Crocker Muffin Mix
2 Coffee Mate Creamers

No comments:

Post a Comment