Thursday, May 20, 2010

Coupon Savings Week of 5/16 - CVS

I had a horrible experience at CVS this week.  It was so bad that I ended up calling the number on my receipt and completed the survey.  The cashier was completely rude and snippy with me.  I tried to take advantage of the B1G1 on Cover Girl lip gloss by using the CVS sale along with the B1G1 coupon to end up getting them for free.  She wouldn't ring them up for me.  She then took all of my coupons and organized them in some funky order before scanning.  It ended up that my $4 off a $20 order was at the end,  I specifically put the coupon first because I wasn't sure if after all my other coupons the order would still be over $20.  It wasn't but she took the $4 off anyway. This was when she got really nasty with me.  Once it got below $20, I told her that I gave her the coupons in a certain order so I could use my $4 off.  She basically yelled at me and said she would go ahead and take it off.

Check out summary:
Total spent:  $14.58
Total savings: $17.00

Order Summary:
1 jumbo pack Huggies diaper jeans
1 jumbo pack Pampers
1 Listerine Smart Rinse

I couldn't resist the diaper jeans. I think they are so stupid but CVS had sent me a $2 CVS coupon so I was able to stack that with the $3 Huggies coupon, so I figured what the hell might as well see what the fuss is about. 

I also had a $3 CVS coupon for the Pampers and I stacked that with a $1.50 off coupon so the diapers were pretty reasonable.

I bought the Smart Rinse for $5.99 and used a $2 coupon I got from the dentist.  Liam had some major tooth issues and he is almost out of his mouthwash so I couldn't wait for an advertised sale. I was able to find a bottle that included a free travel size so it wasn't too bad of a deal for $3.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment